We are committed to:
- Upholding the highest standards, and treating you, your pet(s) and your home with respect.
- Providing quality care for pets entrusted to our supervision and being ever mindful of their safety and well-being.
- Continually learning about our profession and the animals in our care, in order to provide excellent services to each client.
- Conducting business with honesty and integrity.
- Keeping clients private and taking reasonable precautions to make sure a client's absence from home isn't detected because of any careless actions or disclosures on our part.
- Operating the business in such a way that we will be a credit to the pet sitting industry and to our community.
Privacy and Security
Lifestyle Pet Care is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of our customers and staff. Any information collected from you in the course of our doing business will be kept in confidence and carefully protected.
Personal information is any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual. This information can include an individual's opinions or beliefs, as well as facts about, or related to, the individual. Your keys will be secure and labeled so as to not be identified with your home.
We will keep your key (in a secure manner; locked up and with no identifying information), for both regular clients and for occasional clients' convenience in arranging last-minute care.