Established in 2011, Lifestyle Pet Care is a successful and professional company. Awarded #1 in Dog walking for 3 consecutive years, we continue to grow and provide Dog Walks, Cat Sitting, Home Boarding (in the Boarder's home) and Overnight Pet Sitting (in the client's home), for more and more of Burlington! We have awesome people working with us, and need to add to that PART TIME team!
We are looking for true animal lovers, with previous pet care experience (dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter or working at a doggy daycare, kennel or veterinarian's office, or even just with your own pets, if extensive).
If you are interested in rewarding and personally fulfilling PART TIME permanent work as an Independant Contractor, to supplement your existing income, please read on!
Please see POSITIONS below for detailed requirements for each.
Job Requirements for these rewarding PART TIME positions
- Be over 25 years of age
- Have a car, cellphone, computer (for email and timesheets), and printer
- Be comfortable handling dogs of all sizes (for the Dog Walking position)
- Be willing to work in all kinds of weather: cold, snow, heat, and rain
- Be able to pass a police security check. This is necessary for insurance reasons
- Be available to work consistent part time hours (see Positions below for specific hours by position)
- For Dog Boarding - Have a clean animal-safe home, fenced yard, and not work out of the home full time
- The well-being and overall care of our clients' pets
- Be responsible and reliable in managing clients' needs and preferences with a commitment to providing a superior level of care to their pets
You may be interested in one or more of...
- Dog Walking - MUST be consistently available between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Cat Sitting - MUST be available weekdays and weekends
- Overnight Dog Sitting in the client's home
- Dog Boarding (24 hours), or Day Care (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.), at your home
If you are interested in a rewarding part time career with us as an independent contractor in our dedicated team, please open this Employment Application
. Save it to your computer, then complete and mail or email to us at the indicated addresses.
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an in-person interview. For successful candidates, a police security check will be done and references checked. Orientation will be provided.